Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/squid
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 07/04/2002 09:11:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Thu Jul 4 06:11:45 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/squid: Makefile distinfo
Update "squid" package to version 2.4STABLE7. Changes since version
- Squid now drops any requests using transfer-encoding.
Squid is a HTTP/1.0 proxy and as such do not support
the use of transfer-encoding.
- The MSNT auth helper has been updated to v2.0.3+fixes for
buffer overflow security issues found in this helper.
- A security issue in how Squid forwards proxy authentication
credentials has been fixed
- Minor changes to support Apple MAC OS X and some other platforms
- The client -T option has been implemented
- HTCP related bugfixes in "squid -k reconfigure"
- Several bugfixes and cleanup of the Gopher client, both
to correct some security issues and to make Squid properly
render certain Gopher menus.
- FTP data channels are now sanity checked to match the address of
the requested FTP server. This to prevent theft or injection of
data. See the new ftp_sanitycheck directive if this is not desired.
- Security fixes in how Squid parses FTP directory listings into HTML
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.63 -r1.64 pkgsrc/www/squid/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/www/squid/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.