Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/lilypond
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 05/20/2002 16:47:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon May 20 13:47:05 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/print/lilypond: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.4.13, by Ingolf Steinbach in pkg/16908, with minimal changes.
Major news for the 1.4 releases:
* More pervasive GUILE integration resulting in improved design and
implementation. LilyPond is smaller, cleaner, more flexible, etc.
- Improved speed with comparable memory footprint
- More tweakability using less memory with the new `property push'
- Improved robustness: Lily almost never crashes.
- Access to internal music representation
* New font selection scheme similar to Latex-NFSS.
* Flexible formatting mechanism for musical texts.
* Chordnames are now configurable in every respect
* Part combining for orchestral scores and hymns: two voices are
combined into a staff automatically, including Solo/a2
indications as appropriate.
* Point and click functionality using emacs and Xdvi.
* Rewritten Emacs mode
* Cleaned up syntax details
* Comprehensive documentation, including a rewritten tutorial.
* All properties have doc strings, and internal documentation is
* Windows point-and-click installer
* Piano pedals, Arpeggios, Glissandi, many more note head
shapes, Medieval clefs, custodes.
* Better lyrics placement: Automatical phrasing, melisma alignment,
and stanza numbering.
* Typography: More elegant slurs, aligned dynamics, text crescendos,
* Easy-play note heads
* ASCIIScript: ASCII-art output
* Improved standalone postscript layout.
* dynamics, tempo changes in the MIDI output
* Finale (.etf), PMX, Musedata and Mup import tools.
* Mutopia ports collection: easily accessible music archive.
* Translations into Japanese, French and Russian
* Many many many bugfixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/print/lilypond/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/print/lilypond/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/print/lilypond/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/print/lilypond/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.