Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/23/2002 00:02:12
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Mon Apr 22 21:02:11 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update vice to version 1.9.
Changes since vice-1.7 include:
** C64 changes
- The REU is emulated cycle exact now.
- Added support for Retro Replay cartridge.
- Fixed a CIA timer emulation bug.
- Frankie goes to Hollywood may work now.
** C128 changes
- VDC has been improved a lot (but not ready for RFO now).
- Fixed a stupid bug in the Z80 emulation.
- Fixed $ff01-$ff04 MMU register access.
- Added support for C64 type cartridges.
- Fast PAL emulation has been added.
- Added VIC-II reengineered palette.
- Added also command line switches for:
brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma
- New style luminance signals
- Using internal/external palette
- Various fixes to make more demos work.
** Drive changes
- True drive emulation is default now.
- A reset during autostart restores true drive emulation if enabled
- Relaxed disk change timing a bit and fixed the sync bit. More
programs will recognise the disk change now.
- Odd sized d64 images are supported now.
- Real PAL filter emulation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.