Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/curl
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Shell Hung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/21/2002 15:07:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shell
Date: Sun Apr 21 12:07:46 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/curl: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated to curl-7.9.6
- fmt on DESCR
- Regen PLIST
- Remove patch since it was applied
Changes since curl-7.9.5
(Lots of change, here is the recently changes, see CHANGE for more)
- Dirk Manske brought a fix that makes libcurl strip off white
spaces from the beginning of cookie contents.
- Had to patch include/curl/curl.h since MSVC doesn't set the
__STDC__ define. Moonesamy pointed out the problem, Bjorn Reese
- Fixed the TIMER_CONNECT to be more accurate for FTP transfers.
Previously FTP transfers got the "connect done" time set after
the initial FTP commands and not directly after the TCP/IP connect
as it should.
- Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre provided his patch that introduces
CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION and CURLOPT_DEBUGDATA. They allow a program
to a set a callback to receive debug/information data. That
includes headers and data that is received and sent. CURLOPT_VERBOSE
still controls it.
By default, there is an internal debugfunction that will make
things look and work as before if not changed.
- Sebastien Willemijns found out that -x didn't use the default
port number as is documented. It does now.
- libcurl-errors.3 is a new man page attempting to document all
libcurl error codes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/curl/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/www/curl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/curl/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/curl/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/www/curl/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.