Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/gnucap
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Dan McMahill <email@example.com>
Date: 03/29/2002 04:24:43
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Fri Mar 29 02:24:43 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/cad/gnucap: Makefile PLIST distinfo
update to gnucap-0.31
The most significant changes are the BJT model and "binning".
1. BJT model.
2. "Binning" for all MOS models.
3. Internal element: non-quasi-static poly-capacitor. (needed by BJT).
4. Enhancements to the data structures and model compiler to support
binning in general.
5. A line prefixed by "*>" is not ignored, in spite of the fact that
"*" usually begins a comment. This is a deliberate incompatibility
with Spice. If you prefix a line by "*>" it will be interpreted as a
non-comment in Gnucap, but a comment in Spice.
6. Circuit line prefixes of ">" and command prefixes of "-->" are
ignored. This is so you can copy and paste whole lines, without
having to manually remove the prompt string.
Changes that may or may not be improvements.
1. It is not the default to include stray resistance in device models.
The option "norstray" will revert to the old behavior. This is only a
change to the default value of "rstray".
Significant internal changes:
1. The internal element non-quasi-static poly-capacitor actually
works. It is used by the BJT model, and will eventually be used by
2. There are now two poly_g devices: "CPOLY_G" and "FPOLY_G". There
are interface differences that impact modeling. Previously, there was
only one, which is equivalent to the "FPOLY_G".
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/cad/gnucap/Makefile pkgsrc/cad/gnucap/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.