Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 03/18/2002 03:26:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Mar 18 01:26:07 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.15.0. Changes since 0.14.1(nb1):
+ Skins can now open skinned subwindows.
+ Cleaned up mrclean skin, adding themed playlist and song info windows.
- Flybys are now interactive, and include a right click menu.
- Flybys and themed menus now support all widgets of the main window.
- Added playlist text widget to skin spec for display of playlist name.
* Fix command line file path handling.
* Small bug fixes.
- Keyboard focus support with tab and shift-tab uses the order of widgets
in the skin. Most skins were made before keyboard focus was added, so
tab and shift-tab movement may seem completely random in those skins.
XXX: not strongly buildlinked any longer -- a -I/usr/X11R6/include
crept in somewhere, but right now I'm too tired to go look where.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.56 -r1.57 pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/audio/gqmpeg/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.