Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/blackbox
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 03/14/2002 17:07:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Mar 14 15:07:02 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/wm/blackbox: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.62.1. Also closes pkg/15556.
Changes since 0.61.1:
- the lock modifier code handles user redefined modifiers better
- check if the locale actually needs multibyte support before using multibyte
- use srcdir in all of the makefiles
- general code touchups
- blackbox-nls.hh is always generated even if --disable-nls is used.
This allows us to not have all of those hideous #ifdef NLS chunks.
Nothing to worry about, if you do not want NLS this does not affect you
- Workspace::placeWindow() cleanups. Also a speed bump from reducing the
use of iterator->current() and changing the delta from 1 to 8
- fixed a desciptor leak in BScreen::parseMenuFile, seems opendir
lacked a matching closedir.
- fix transient window handling code in Workspace::removeWindow() so
transients give focus back to their parents properly. The code originally
handled sloppy focus then transient windows, so we just flopped the
if/elsif. This is immediately noticable with web browsers and their open
- fixed list::insert so you really can insert at item number 2. While there
I cleaned up the code a bit.
- added decoration to the atom state stored in a window
- fixed the window menu gets left open when another window button is pressed
issue with a call to windowmenu->hide() in window->maximize()
- applied xOr's patch for decoration handling
- applied xOr's patch for the maximize, shade, unmaximize bug
- applied Kennis' patch for sending incorrect Slit configure notices
- BlackboxWindow's flags have been moved into a flags structure
- applied xOr's patch for border handling
- resizing a window turns off its maximized flag. Before a resized window
thought it was still maximized and maximizing a double action
- BlackboxWindow::withdraw no longet sets the state to Withdrawn.
This confused some X clients.
- the menu file mentioned in the manpage is now based on DEFAULT_MENU
- menu is no longer installed, you need to copy it yourself
- the lock modifiers no longer stop blackbox!
- maximize a window via bbkeys and the maximize button is not redrawn, fixed
- autoraise and multiple dialog windows yields segv bug fixed
also lengthened the default auto raise delay from 250 to 400
- another iteration of autoraise and dialog box handling, this time we
noticed that nothing ever reset blackbox.focused_window to 0 when a window
- check if the window is visible before changeBlackboxHints() calls maximize
- placeWindow no longer takes edgeSnapThreshhold into account
- ignore style files ending in ~
- support locale specifiers with @euro in them
- Toolbar name editing buffer reduced to 128 chars, logic added to make sure
this buffer is not overrun
As well as NLS improvements and other minor bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/wm/blackbox/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/wm/blackbox/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/wm/blackbox/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.