Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/skipstone
To: None <email@example.com>
From: James Chacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/10/2002 12:47:17
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmc
Date: Sun Mar 10 10:47:17 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/skipstone: Makefile distinfo
Update to skipstone 0.7.9 which is needed as mozilla 0.9.8 changed it's API
Highlights from the Changelog:
- Updated Dutch Translations from Francois Duprez.
- Chagnes to make skipstone compile on HPUX. Thanks to Geoferrey Hausheer
for his help.
- Patch from email@example.com (Takashi Kanamaru) to
call mozilla_save_prefs() - says it helps with saving cache.
- Change skipstone script to use /bin/sh instead of /bin/bash
- I wonder why I never changed the File menu in tabbed mode to say
New Tab, open in current tab and open in a new tab ! done ;)
- The long awaited feature of being able to enable/disable plugins is
implemented. checkout the plugins root node, now its selectable and has a
checkbutton for each of the loaded plugins. Disabling/Enabling plugins
requires a restart.
- Updated Russian translations from Aleksandr Blohin
- ConfirmEx dialog implemented properly now, cookie prompts and signon prompts
should work fine now.
- Oops - disable popups option was not sticking!
- Made it so that the AutoComplete plugin display the alternative
completions when the option is set to off if the ctrl and tab were
used instead of tab only.
- AutoComplete config item where one could disable the display of the
alternative items and a fix to skipstone when writing a plugin config
item that is set to '0'.
- Applied a patch from Muthu that replaces the entry in the open in new window
dialog with a combo that has the latest urls. Default behavior of the entry
being focused and it being blank is still retained.
- FavIcon plugin can be told to fetch favicons even if they were not included
in the HTML source, its off by default since it will be probing each server
for favicon.ico which can be annoying.
- You can now assign FavIcons to sites that dont set one, also you can refresh
- Thanks to Hiroyuki Ikezoe for reporting a mess up with bookmarks. Fixed now.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/skipstone/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.