Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/cadaver
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/28/2002 20:23:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Thu Feb 28 18:23:59 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/cadaver: Makefile distinfo
Update www/cadaver to 0.19.1. Pkgsrc changes include:
* Don't use the shared libneon as the neon API is just too unstable.
Revert back to using the included neon library.
* Remove dependency on gettext-lib as the NLS build is broken.
* Remove dependency on libgetopt as cadaver provides its own
getopt_long implementation if one doesn't exist on the system.
Changes from version 0.19.0 include:
* Fix permissions of local file downloaded using 'get' (Dan Mullen).
* Add man page (Jules <email@example.com>)
* lockdepth option is used for any non-collection resource.
* Add 'quiet' option; when set, connection status messages are
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/www/cadaver/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/cadaver/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.