Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ipv6calc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 02/24/2002 06:33:03
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Sun Feb 24 04:33:03 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/net/ipv6calc: Makefile distinfo
Update ipv6calc to 0.36.
Patch submitted by Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org> in private mail.
Changes since 0.19:
0.36: - fix bug relating to ipv6calc.h (changes now in ipv6calc.h.in)
- start preparation for implementing bitstring conversions
0.35: - add new options: --addr_to_ip6arpa|-a
does the same like --addr_to_ip6int|-r, but ends with "ip6.arpa"
instead of "ip6.int"
- addr_to_ip6int now understands "--uppercase|--lowercase"
0.34: - use now "-lcrypto" instead of full defined lib name
- update "COPYING" to current GPLv2, add "LICENSE" with some comments
to make Debian people happy
- add both in spec file
- showinfo now understands "solicited-node link-local multicast",
"ISATAP", SLA on 6bone addresses
- input now understands also "ISATAP" addresses
- Change version numbering to autoconf/configure
- Extend "showinfo" a little bit
- Fix missing scope initialization "base85_to_ipv6addr"
bug found by Greg Daley <greg.daley # eng.monash.edu.au>
- changed: libipv6addr.c/ipv6addr_clear
0.28: - Refixing compiling on BSD
- Add a forgotten include in "eui64_to_privacy.c"
0.27: - Migrate files used from Linux kernel for address type resolution
- add some extended tests (still not catch all)
- "--showinfo" now rudimentary works
0.26: - Create wrapper functions to be independend of byte order storage
in structure "in6_addr"
- "--eui64_to_privacy" now calculate expected results
- Begin of splitting "ipv6calc.h" into several smaller header files
- Some code cleanup
0.25: - Restructure central address structure to use "in6_addr" struct
- Some code cleanup
0.24: - Add option "--eui64_to_privacy" to calculate pseudo random suffices
(experimental, result is not verified)
- Add option "--showinfo" (experimental, not finnished)
- Add option "-d|--debug value"
- Partially new debug code
0.23: - Fix permissions of doc files in spec file
0.22: - ANSI compiling cleanup
- Cleanup special types to ANSI types
0.21: - Fix typo (strings.h -> string.h) at ifinet6_to_compressed.c
0.20: - Activate "--printsuffix" + "--printprefix" for
- Change format of "--mac_to_eui64" to described one (now without prefix)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/ipv6calc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/ipv6calc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.