Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/analog
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/13/2002 15:03:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Wed Feb 13 13:03:14 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/analog: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update "analog" package to version 5.2. Changes since version 5.1:
- You can now plot the lower levels of hierarchical reports on the pie
charts by using the new CHARTEXPAND family of commands.
- Added MACHTTP to the list of built-in log formats that analog recognises
- Recognises ; as well as & as query-string separator.
- The rules for generating "organisations" from numerical addresses have
- Filenames given on the command line are now relative to the current
directory, not the analog directory.
- Ignores completely blank lines at the top of a logfile.
- Makefiles for Microsoft Visual C++ can be found in the new
src/build directory. Makefiles for other platforms have moved
out of the source tree into there too.
- You can now refer to kilobytes as kibibytes by editing your language file.
- Revised versions of Japanese language files.
- Revised the Licence.
- Advertised new donations page.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/www/analog/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/analog/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/www/analog/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/www/analog/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.