Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/09/2002 23:12:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Feb 9 21:12:57 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver-gnome: Makefile PLIST
Update xscreensaver to 4.00:
* Redesigned xscreensaver-demo GUI: it now includes small-preview and
per-hack configuration dialogs.
* Added three new modes of operation: One Screen Saver, Blank Screen,
and Don't Blank (in addition to the historical Random Screen Saver).
* Configure now defaults to installing the hacks in
<prefix>/lib/xscreensaver/ instead of <prefix>/bin/. (Most distros
already did it this way.)
* New GL hacks, menger, engine, flipscreen3d.
* Made sierpinski3d be more colorful.
* New versions of xmatrix and nerverot.
* Fixed a bug in starwars that made the font be drawn with thin lines
in -root mode.
* Fixed a bad colormap bug in crystal that could make subsequent hacks
* Made gflux able to grab screen images (-mode grab).
* Updated webcollage for recent search engine changes.
* Removed most command-line options to xscreensaver: just edit the
~/.xscreensaver file instead.
* Improved behavior on multi-screen and Xinerama systems: the mouse
now stays on the screen where the user left it, and the password and
splash dialogs always appear on the screen that has the mouse.
* Made the splash dialog use more Gtk-like colors; made it have only
two buttons, ``Settings'' and ``Help''.
* Made sonar understand .ssh/known_hosts2 format files, and be better
about stripping out illegal addresses.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.46 -r1.47 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver-gnome/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver-gnome/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/x11/xscreensaver/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.