Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libusb
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/07/2002 09:31:49
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Thu Feb 7 07:31:49 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/libusb: Makefile PLIST buildlink.mk distinfo
Updated libusb to 0.1.5 (provided by Amitai Schlair in pkg/15516).
This version of libusb is required by the soon-to-be-released gphoto2.
- Add support for MacOS X (Darwin)
- Fix endianess correctly where applicable on all OS'
- Return bytes written/read for control message (BSD)
- Tweak documentation build
- Fix bug when usb_find_devices was called multiple times (Linux)
- Fetch descriptors for all devices when we can and parse them
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libusb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/libusb/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/libusb/buildlink.mk \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.