Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/28/2002 18:55:55
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Jan 28 16:55:55 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 7.0.3, provided by Ingolf Steinbach in pkg/15361.
- Improved the algorithm for building the tree in the module browser, making
it less error-prone.
- Recursive add respects .cvsignore and $cvscfg(ignore_file_filter)
- The Working Directory Browser parses the "Sticky Options" field and uses
a different icon if a locally-added or up-to-date file is binary (-kb).
- The Log Browser color-codes the selected revisions so you can visually
match the log text with the box in the branching diagram.
- The dialog for module-level tagging (cvs rtag) is a little more
informative (and the code is a little less rococo).
- The installer has a new option "-finaldest", to facilitate building
- The man page is installed in man1 instead of mann.
- The tooltips no longer persist until the operation started by the button
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.