Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Manuel BOUYER <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2002 17:34:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bouyer
Date: Mon Jan 28 15:34:58 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.2.4 (OK'd by Johnny Lam).
Version 1.2.4 -- 25 January 2002
- Fixes a nasty remote arbitrary command execution vulnerability
in the spellchecker plugin.
Version 1.2.3 -- 21 January 2002
- Fixed focus system on pages that contain forms.
- Fixed IMAP code to send different command identifiers as per
section 2.2.1 of RFC 2060.
- Fixed 'sticky priority' so that replies are set to the same
priority as the original message.
- Fixed Printer Friendly to print HTML messages.
- Fixed multiple receivers in Sent mailbox (#500910).
- Disabled prefs caching under PHP 4.1
- Added "Search Memory". Enabling to store up to
9 predefined searchs.
- Increased security in html message.
- Added the possibility to specify system-defined css in order to
allow users to change the font family and size of SM. Making possible to
make it bigger or smaller depending on their screen size. Sysops may add
or remove these system-defined css located in themes/css/
- Fixed a bug appearing on some apache virtual hosts
- Fixed the db_prefs so they work again (#499609, thanks to Simon Dick)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.