Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/fvwm2
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2002 10:14:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Mon Jan 28 08:14:35 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/wm/fvwm2: Makefile distinfo
Updated fvwm2 to 2.4.5
* New style BackingStoreWindowDefault which is the default
now. Fvwm no longer disables backing store on windows by
default. This may help with some applications that do not redraw
* Reduced the time in which fvwm attempts to grab the pointer.
* Fixed minor problems in popping sub menus up and down.
* Fixed moving windows between pages with the keyboard.
* Fixed the size of the geometry window that was broken sometimes.
* Fixed problem with pointer warping to another screen on a dual
* Fixed a problem with the focus in internal Ddd and Netscape
* Fixed unmanaged window when window was mapped/unmapped/mapped too
* Fixed MiniScroll's auto repeating in FvwmScript.
* Fixed a crash with the UseStyle style in combination with
* Fixed excessive redraws of the windows under a window being shaded.
* Fixed a minor memory leak in the Style command.
* Fixed pixmap background of FvwmButtons behind buttons with only
* Fixed a crash in FvwmIconBox when the application provided an
* Fixed a configure problem with libstroke-0.5.1.
* Fixed bug that sometimes caused unnecessary redraws when a style
* Fixed crash when something like "$[$v]" appeared in a command.
* Fixed parsing of conditions with more than one comma.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/wm/fvwm2/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.