Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 01/28/2002 02:27:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Mon Jan 28 00:27:36 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI: Makefile distinfo
Update www/p5-CGI to version 2.79. This closes pkg/15342 by Allen Briggs
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you use CGI.pm, then this update is highly
recommended. Changes from version 2.75.2 include:
* Changes to CGI::Carp to avoid "subroutine redefined" error messages.
* Default DTD is now XHTML 1.0 Transitional
* Patches to support all HTML4 tags.
* Added ability to change encoding in <?xml> assertion.
* Fixed the old escapeHTML('CGI') ne "CGI" bug
* In accordance with XHTML requirements, there are no longer any
minimized attributes, such as "checked".
--> Patched bug which caused file uploads of exactly 4096 bytes to be
truncated to 4094 (thanks to Kevin Mahony)
* New tests and fixes to CGI::Pretty (thanks to Michael Schwern).
* New esc.t regression test for EBCDIC translations courtesy Peter
* Patches from James Jurach to make compatible with FCGI-ProcManager
* Additional fields passed to header() (like -Content_disposition) now
honor initial capitalization.
* Patch from Andrew McNaughton to handle utf-8 escapes (%uXXXX codes) in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.