Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/sudo
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Takahiro Kambe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/24/2002 18:01:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Thu Jan 24 16:01:02 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/security/sudo: Makefile distinfo
Update sudo package to 220.127.116.11 (1.6.5p2).
469) Older versions of BSDi have getifaddrs() but no freeifaddrs().
470) BSDi has a fake setreuid() as do certain versions of FreeBSD and NetBSD.
471) Ignore the return value of pam_setcred(). In Linux-PAM 0.75,
pam_setcred() will return PAM_PERM_DENIED even if the setcred function
of the module succeeds when pam_authenticate() has not been called.
472) Avoid giving PAM a NULL password response, use the empty string instead.
This avoids a log warning when the user hits ^C at the password prompt
when Linux-PAM is in use. This also prevents older versions of
Linux-PAM from dereferencing the NULL pointer.
473) The user's password was not zeroed after use when AIX authentication,
BSD authentication, FWTK or PAM was in use.
Sudo 1.6.5p2 released.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/security/sudo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/sudo/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.