Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/exctags
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 01/23/2002 13:48:30
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Jan 23 11:48:30 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/exctags: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 5.2
While here update my email address.
List of changes for version 5.2:
* Portability fixes [HP-UX, Solaris, VMS, OS/2].
* Made code compilable by a C++ compiler.
* Changed reading of option files to ignore blank lines.
* Changed and enhanced interface to readtags library (see readtags.h).
* Changed from using addLanguageRegex() to addTagRegex() in regex-based
* Added support for Lua language, submitted by Max Ischenko.
* Added instructions to man page on using tags with NEdit.
* Added setargv.obj to link for wildcard expansion [MSVC].
* Added capability to have regex invoke a callback in a regex parser.
* Fixed regex tag problem which left newlines in back-references.
* Fixed missing class-qualified tags [Eiffel].
* Fixed spurious tags for entries in final indexing clause [Eiffel].
* Fixed problem with invalid filenames in preprocessor line directives.
* Fixed bug parsing scoped variables (e.g. "b:variable") [Vim, Bug #487608].
* Fixed problem compiling readtags.c on some hosts.
* Fixed memory overwrite problem in readtags library.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/exctags/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/exctags/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.