Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 01/19/2002 00:42:28
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Fri Jan 18 22:42:28 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Test-Harness to 2.01.
- Added Test::Harness::Straps
- Partial gutting of the internals
- analyze_file() is more portable
- Test #1 is now element 0 on the details array
- Little bug in the skip 'various reasons' logic fixed
- Wasn't filtering @INC properly when a test is run with -T
- analyze() now considers "not \nok" to be a failure but
Test::Harness still doesn't
- Made sure filehandles are getting closed
- Fixed a warning on VMS
- Removed a little unnecessary code from analyze_file()
- some POD changes.
Fixes PR/15042 by Shell Hung.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Harness/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.