Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI-Application
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 01/19/2002 00:36:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Fri Jan 18 22:36:36 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI-Application: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-CGI-Application to 2.1.
- Enhanced capabilities for creating general superclasses for your projects.
- All run modes may be referenced by method name, in addition to subref.
- Created cgiapp_init() hook to allow for inherited common behaviors.
- Added ability to set mode_param() to use a call-back instance method
(specified by subref) instead of a CGI parameter.
- HTML::Template is now only loaded if load_tmpl() is called.
- Run-modes may now return scalar-refs in addition to scalars.
- Added new run-mode of last resort: "AUTOLOAD". See POD for usage.
- The param() method has been extended to allow multiple parameters
to be set at one time, via a hash (or hashref).
- Fixed bug in run() method where a null-string run-mode would be
considered valid. A zero-length run-mode will now result in the
start_mode() being called.
- The run_mode() method now may be called a subsequent time to
amend the list of run-modes.
- Bug fixed and documentation updated
Fixes PR/15221 by Shell Hung.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI-Application/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI-Application/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.