Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Validate
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 01/19/2002 00:05:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Fri Jan 18 22:05:41 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Validate: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Params-Validate to 0.11
- The 'NO_VALIDATION' mode was seriously broken in that it didn't
handle defaults at all.
- The 'NO_VALIDATION' env var was mis-documented as being
- The 'NO_VALIDATION' env var is now 'PERL_NO_VALIDATION' and this
method of disabling validation is no longer considered alpha.
- The validation functions now check this environment variable every
time they are called.
- Fix problem with CPAN shell's 'r' command that
Attribute::Params::Validate was causing with older Perl's.
- Add ability to specify defaults for parameters and get a new
hash/array back from validate or validate_pos.
- Require Attribute::Handlers if using Perl 5.6.0+.
- fix doc nits.
- Added Attribute::Params::Validate - do validation via attributes
- Rename set_options to validation_options. This can now be exported
safely and is included in the :all export tag. set_options is
deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
Also fixes PR/15225 by Shell Hung.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Validate/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Params-Validate/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.