Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/libpspell
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 01/15/2002 03:05:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jan 15 01:05:15 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/textproc/libpspell: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.12.2; also buildlink'ify and add buildlink.mk.
Changes since 0.11.2:
* Added a length parameter to many Pspell functions which should cut
down on unnecessary copying of words with some programs that use
Pspell. Unfortunately this also breaks sourcecode compatibility. But
it is easy to fix, see section 2.3.4 for what to do.
* Added support for mapping the county code to a spelling for the
English language. For example the language tag ``en_GB'' will now get
the British dictionary if it is available.
* Rewrote the ``Usage'' section of the manual to use the C interface
instead of the C++ one as I recommend using the C interface even in
C++ code to avoid some of the nasty issues associated with C++
* Libltdl is now enabled by default.
* Switched to the multi-language branch of libtool.
* Added support for iso-8859-13 and 14.
And some of bugfixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/textproc/libpspell/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/libpspell/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/textproc/libpspell/buildlink.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.