Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/07/2002 13:49:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Mon Jan 7 11:49:46 UTC 2002
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update mail/squirrelmail to 1.2.2. Changes from version 1.0.6 include:
* Collapsible Folders - The folder list can be collapsed at any
parent folder. This makes folder lists with large
hierarchical structures much easier to manage and navigate.
* The Paginator! - This enables quick access to any page in the
message list by simply choosing the page number to view
rather than tediously clicking "next" 50 times.
* Hundreds of UI tweaks - The user interface has been given a
face-lift. The HTML has been largely overhauled, and while
it still has the same general feel, it has been made more
* Drafts - It is now possible to compose a message and save it to
be sent at a later date with the drafts option.
* New Options Page - The options page has been completely
rewritten for several reasons, the main of which was to
allow seamless integration of plugin options and to
provide uniformity throughout the entire section.
* Multiple Identities - It is now possible to create different
identities (home, work, school) that can be chosen upon
sending. Each identity can have its own email address,
full name, and signature.
* Reply Citations - Different types of citations are now possible
when replying to messages.
* Better Attachment Handling - The plugin, attachment_common, has
been fully integrated into the core of SquirrelMail. This
allows inline viewing of several different types of
* Integration of Several Plugins - The following plugins have been
put directly into the core. As a result, be sure not to
install these as plugins, as the result may be (at best)
unpredictable: attachment_common, paginator, priority,
printer_friendly, sqclock, xmailer.
* Improved support for newer versions of PHP. Note that you may
have trouble if you are running PHP version 4.0.100
(commonly distributed with Debian 3.0).
* Ability to mark messages as read and unread from the message listing.
* Alternating Colors - The message list now alternates row colors
by default. This presents a much cleaner and easier to
read interface to the user.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/DESCR \
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/files/squirrelmail.conf.dist
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.