Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/stunnel
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martti Kuparinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/31/2001 12:00:24
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Wed Oct 31 10:00:24 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/security/stunnel: Makefile distinfo
Changelog for version 3.21, 2001.10.31, urgency: MEDIUM:
* Problem with errno and posix threads fixed.
* It is assumed that system has getopt() if it has getopt.h header file.
* SSL_CLIENT_DN and SSL_CLIENT_I_DN environment variables set in local mode
(-l) process. This feature doesn't work if
client mode (-c) or protocol negotiation (-n) is used.
* Winsock error descriptions hardcoded (English version only).
* SetConsoleCtrlHandler() used to handle CTRL+C, logoff and shutdown on Win32.
* Stunnel always requests peer certificate with -v 0.
* sysconf()/getrlimit() used to calculate number of clients allowed.
* SSL mode changed for OpenSSL >= 0.9.6.
* close-on-exec option used to avoid socket inheriting.
* Buffer size increased from 8KB to 16KB.
* fdscanf()/fdprintf() changes:
- non-blocking socket support,
- timeout after 1 minute of inactivity.
* auth_user() redesigned to force 1 minute timeout.
* Some source arrangement towards 4.x architecture.
* No need for "goto" any more.
* New Makefile "test" rule. It performs basic test of
standalone/inetd, remote/local and server/client mode.
* pop3 server mode support added.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/security/stunnel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/security/stunnel/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/stunnel/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.