Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mew
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Jun Ebihara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/23/2001 10:00:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jun
Date: Tue Oct 23 07:00:20 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/mail/mew: Makefile distinfo
Update Mew to 2.0.60
Mew 2.0.60 (2001/10/15) mew-dist release
* Enhancing mew-param-analyze-broken to remove white spaces between
* recenter for mew-summary-down.
* "c" for mew-summary-copy.
* Allowing the 'X' mark for +mdrop.
* A bug fix for 'invisible.
* "?" for mew-input-map.
* Allowing multiple SPCs on POP sessions.
Mew 2.0.59 (2001/10/12) mew-dist release
* A bug fix for Multipart/Alternative.
* Removing mew-summary-display-raw-header.
* Use the "--decrypt" option instead of "--verify" for GnuPG.
* Some "mew-pop-to-buffer" patches.
* Defining mew-regex-ignore-folders.
* A bug fix for PGP encryption.
* Integrating "," and "C-cC-u". Use "," only.
* Removing mew-pop-to-buffer.
* Using mew-current-get-* as little as possible.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/mail/mew/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/mail/mew/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.