Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 10/21/2001 13:02:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 21 10:02:04 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs: Makefile distinfo
Update to 7.0.2, provided by Ingolf Steinbach in pk/14296.
- Fixed duplicate items when using Control-B1 to add items to the selection
in the workdir browser.
- Several bugfixes to the module browser. You can now have "&" composites
at the end of a nested module without blowing it out of the graphical
tree structure. Also fixed bugs in finding a module's title and choosing
the right icon.
- The ability to group alias modules in their own folder is back, but as an
option cvscfg(aliasfolder). It defaults to true.
- There's now an Options menu in the module browser to turn tracing on and
off and temporarily change the display of alias modules.
- New "File->Module File" item in the module browser menu displays the
CVSROOT/modules file in a text window.
- Do a "file join" on the CVSROOT variable to put it in the native
path format. That helps with a PC and a Samba-mounted repository
and doesn't seem to hurt anything else.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.