Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <email@example.com>
Date: 10/16/2001 00:27:20
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: veego
Date: Mon Oct 15 21:27:20 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/patches: patch-ab patch-ad
pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update sane-backends to 1.0.5.
New with 1.0.5, released 2001-07-01:
* New backends: bh (Bell+Howell Copiscan II series), dc240 (Kodak DC240
Digital Camera), sm3600 (Microtek ScanMaker 3600), umax_pp (Umax paralell
* Updated backends: artec (v0.5.16), dc25 (v1.2), dll (v1.0.3),
epson (v0.2.08), hp (v0.94), microtek (v0.12.3), microtek2(v0.9),
mustek (v1.0-107), nec (v0.12), net (v1.0.3), plustek (v0.39), pnm (v1.0.1),
snapscan (v1.2), tamarack (v0.5), umax (v1.0-28).
* Fixed security bug in saned.c that allowed access to scanner without
* pnm isn't installed by default anymore due to security risks
* Linux-part of sanei_scsi.c was updated concerning buffersizes, devfs, and
kernel 2.4. More debug output.
* sanei_scsi_find_devices works on FreeBSD now.
* Added support for Solaris sgen SCSI driver.
* find-scanner was renamed to sane-find-scanner and is installed now. Further
more it has a man page now.
* There is a testsuite for sane, but only one test is implemented yet.
* Better output about versions of backends and frontends.
* There is a man page for SANE now (sane(7)).
* Install all available documentation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r0 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/patches/patch-ad
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/sane-backends/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.