Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Rene Hexel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/12/2001 12:22:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Fri Oct 12 09:22:37 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush: Makefile distinfo
Update pngcrush to 1.5.7. Changes include:
* Version 1.5.7 (built with libpng-1.2.0)
* Added setargv.obj to Makefile.msc to expand wildcards, e.g., *.png
* Use constant string "pngcrush" instead of argv when appropriate.
* Only check stats for infile==outfile once per input file, or not at
all if "-nofilecheck" option is present or if a directory was
* Fixed bugs with changing bit_depth of grayscale images.
* Version 1.5.6 (built with libpng-1.0.12)
* Eliminated extra "Removed the cHNK chunk" messages generated by
version 1.5.5 when "-rem alla" or "-rem allb" is used.
* All unknown chunks including safe-to-copy chunks are now removed in
response to the "-rem alla" or "-rem allb" options.
* Issue a warning if the user tries "-cc" option when it is not
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/pngcrush/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.