Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/evolution
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/25/2001 16:31:19
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Tue Sep 25 13:31:19 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/mail/evolution: Makefile distinfo
Update "evolution" package to version 0.13. Changes since version 0.12:
- New startup assistant to create mail accounts, import mail and set
your timezone. (Iain, Taylor)
- Improved the appearance and behavior of the clickable title bar and
the folder tree. (Ettore)
- "Stock" folders such as Inbox have their names translated now and
cannot be removed. (Ettore)
- Moved the Summary (formerly known as "My Evolution") to be a
normal node instead of being the toplevel node. (Ettore)
- Fixed some problems with copying, moving and removing folderes.
- Fixed the handling of documentation files in the Help menu. It
now integrates nicely with Nautilus and Scrollkeeper. (Aaron,
- Implemented the `File -> New' menu. (Ettore)
- Improved error messages on start-up. (Ettore)
- Fixed various crashes and minor bugs. (Ettore, Jason)
- Various UI tweaks and improvements. (Anna, Tuomas, Jakub)
- Fixed creating IMAP folders. (Jeff)
- Add a shortcut to the INBOX of IMAP or spool stores when
their accounts are first created. (Peter)
- Fixed Crash on Exit bugs. (Jeff)
- Many more i18n fixes. (Zbigniew Chyla, Jeff and others)
- Subscribe dialog UI tweaks. (Peter, Anna)
- Displaying PGP signed messages now shows icons. (Jeff)
- Sensitize menu items based on number of selected messages. (Peter)
- Always-sign options for PGP. (Jeff)
- Fixed keep-on-server for POP servers that don't support UIDL.
- Several IMAP fixes. (Peter, Jeff, Danw)
- Fix crash after conversion of an empty folder to another
- Ibex now limits its file descriptor usage. (Michael)
- When deleting an account, remove the shortcuts that point to it. (Peter)
- Several IMAP fixes. (Peter, Jeff, Danw)
- Miscellaneous bugfixes all around. (Peter, Jeff, Danw, Michael, others)
Calendar & Tasks:
- Calendar no longer crashes when you scroll a busy month view
- Performance improvements throughout (Damon).
- Improved search bar; now handles categories. (Jon, Federico)
- The date navigator now reflects the results of the search bar.
- An empty task is no longer added when you have selected a
- Internationalization fixes (Zbigniew).
- Timezone fixes (Damon).
- Time transparency and component classification support (Damon).
- Folder bar now displays the selected time range (Damon).
- Improved settings dialog (Anna, Damon, Federico).
- iTIP/iMIP fixes for attendees, cancellation. (JP).
- Category icon drawing fixes. (Rodrigo)
- Alarm fixes. (Federico)
- Calendar components can be saved independently. (JP)
- New icons. (Tuomas)
- Contacts support. (Damon)
- You can double-click on appointments to edit them. (Damon)
- Share more code between the backends. (Rodrigo)
- Miscellaneous fixes all over the place. (Damon, JP, Rodrigo, Federico)
- Various fixes. (Anna Dirks, Dan Winship, Jason Leach, Jos Dehaes,
Kjartan Maraas, Lahey, Nat Friedman, Radek Doulik, Toshok, Trow)
- Made addressbook menus match the right click menus. (Lahey)
- Made addressbook use camel for building email addresses. (Trow)
- Fixed up phone number matching to not cause errors. (Lahey)
- Made the alphabet bar change the current search. (Lahey)
- Made duplicate contact matching less sensitive. (Lahey)
- Changed advanced search to match behavior in mailer. (Toshok)
- Redesigned LDAP server dialog. (Anna Dirks)
- Work on addressbook authentication. (Toshok)
- Changes to EDestination. (Trow)
- Magic comma work. (Trow)
- Redesigned ESelectNames dialog. (Anna Dirks)
- Made LDAP changes appear in gui immediately if they're made by the
local client. (Toshok)
- Made ECard hold a link to its original EBook. (Lahey, Trow)
- Adapted for new ESearchBar. (Federico, Trow)
- Added the ability to create cards from anywhere in evolution.
- Made searches for completion not use invalid cached data. (Trow)
- Encode strings typed in by the user for use in sexps. (Toshok)
- Made EContactEditor make the save button active more often.
- Made ESelectNames handle LDAP storages. (Toshok)
- Added full country list to addressbook full address editor.
- Added the contact count to the folder bar. (Lahey)
- Updated icons. (Damon, Ettore)
- Worked on addressbook conduit. (JP)
- Made ESelectNames only show names on the left that aren't on the
- Fixed up minicard dragging. (Toshok)
- Miscellaneous fixes all over the place. (iain)
- New icons. (Tuomas and Jakub)
- Works for people whos text colour was a light colour. (iain)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches/patch-ao
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.