Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/dia
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Martin J. Laubach <email@example.com>
Date: 08/26/2001 04:27:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Sun Aug 26 01:27:15 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/graphics/dia: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.88.1
* Input method support should work correctly now.
* SVG shape files now use namespace from final W3C recommendation.
Addon shapes will have to be modified to use the
http://www.w3.org/2000/SVG namespace for SVG. SVG export filter
also uses correct doctype.
* menus should now work in both gtk+ and gnome builds and have no i18n
related problems. Don't look in app/menus.c.
* pstricks renderer output should now work fine without modification now.
* gdk-pixbuf is now a requirement for building dia. It no longer
falls back to imlib if it can't find gdk-pixbuf.
* handle "file not found" errors better in the image object type.
* Dia now has documentation thanks to the GDP. The help menu now has
more than just an about menu item.
* Antialiased drawing mode probably won't crash dia anymore
* Dia has a splash screen now (which can be turned off with the
* Updated bonobo support (when --enable-bonobo is used)
* added expose event compression for the dia canvas, which makes dia
more usable over remote X connections.
* Many objects updated to use properties interface.
* experimental unicode print support (--enable-unicode)
* updates to the python plugin and now distribute it with dia (--with-python)
* many new shapes and export filter plugins.
* other bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.