Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gkrellm
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/06/2001 17:27:40
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Aug 6 14:27:39 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/sysutils/gkrellm: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.1, provided by Anthony Mallet in pkg/13632.
Changes since 1.0.8:
NOTE: Some configuration issues:
o Net and inet command launching will need re-entering.
o Inet charts can't use data saved by 1.0.x versions.
o Plugins that were automatically enabled by being in
~/.gkrellm/plugins will now have to be enabled on the plugins
config page. A consequence of this is that your existing
configuration setup for these plugins may be lost.
* New chart drawing routines give many appearance options which
can be configured by right clicking on the charts. Plugins
which create charts must make some coding changes - see the
One of these options is a split view which uses a new theme
image, so split views in some themes won't look right until the
themes are updated.
* CPU charts can now show nice time, which also uses a new theme
* New panel routines so panel and chart interfaces will be
consistent, but unlike chart plugins, meter styled plugins may
upgrade gracefully without a "required" recompile - see plugins
* Added an alert interface so limits can be set for triggering
warn and alarm commands. Builtin APM and sensor (temps, fan,
volt) monitors can have alerts set. Alerts can use the gvoice
* User selectable fonts.
* User plugin placements.
* User definable format strings for drawing chart labels.
* Right click on most panels to open the monitor config window.
* There is no longer compatibility with pre 0.10.0 theme formats
(the change was announced a year ago).
Package change: buildlinkified.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/sysutils/gkrellm/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/gkrellm/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.