Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 05/25/2001 09:16:18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Fri May 25 06:16:18 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/mail/evolution: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ai patch-aj
pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches: patch-ak patch-al
Update evolution to 0.10. This closes PR 13013 by Matthias Scheler
Notable changes include:
- Fixed some usability bugs in the folder selection and creation
- Added a --debug option.
- Added support for drag and drop operations.
- Virtual Trash folders in each mail storage and "Empty Trash" menu
item to expunge all folders in a store.
- Email addresses in mail headers are now right-clickable to add
them to the Addressbook
- Hide deleted messages is now a mode rather than a one-time
- When sending plain text mail, use the new plain text mode of the
- Cancellable operations, cancellable/async dns lookup, slightly
improved progress reporting.
- Allow per-identity Draft and Sent folders.
- Replies quoted with "> " in messages are now displayed dimmed to
make it easier to find the new bits of text.
- Saved searches. Searches now configurable via XML with supporting
- UNMATCHED vFolder
- SASL Authentication
- Filter/vFolder on Mailing List.
- Resend sent items.
- Allow users to turn on/off headers in the composer and added
Reply-To header entry in the composer.
- Numerous OpenPGP
- Replying to a message chooses account based on message
- Redid Forward Inline and Forward Quoted.
- IMAP fixes: greater configurability for faster startup/mail check
- IMAP message bodies are now cached to local disk to speed up
- New config dialogs
- Sorting by a text field in the message list no longer generates a
- Fixed "crash when getting new mail from 2 POP servers" bug.
- Numerous bugfixes, cleanups and optimisations.
- Added support for non editable sources.
- Added address completion for use in contact entries using the
select names system.
- Fixed some major crashes in the addressbook backend.
- Updated Ximian's contact information.
- Event creation fixes.
- Calendar loading fixes and removal of old code.
- Made the iTIP control have better spacings.
- i18n fixes.
- Created a popup list item for ETable to select the Status,
Classification, Priority, Percent & Transparencey fields.
- Created a popup date editor item for ETable to set all the dates in the
- Created Intelligent Importers that look for certain files on your disk
and works out what type of data it is. Currently Intelligent Importers
exist for Pine, Elm and Netscape.
- Rewrote ETree in gal. Changed evolution to support the changes in
- Lots of Etable/ETree bug fixes.
- Lots of i18n/l10n fixes.
and the Evolution gang)
- Fixed the shell interface so it could correctly create folders.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/patches/patch-ak \
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/evolution/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.