Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 03/31/2001 00:44:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Fri Mar 30 21:44:49 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/files: md5 patch-sum
pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ae
Update to 2.6.1. Changes:
If the user tries to print a file that has never been saved, complain.
* README: Updated maintainer info.
* README: Updated URL for libraries.
Describe use of Print option.
Document 'Spline Curve', 'Clone Region', 'Print', and 'Refresh'.
* snapshot.c: Introduced new "Snapshot" operation (grabbing a
window or mouse-selected rectangle from screen)
* Help.txt: updated Help file accordingly
* graphic.c: Introduced a "Clone region" function
* splineOP.c: created basic spline curve operations
* rw/writeTIFF.c: Bug fix; writing TIFF was broken for depth > 8.
* operation.c: Reorganized order of icons in main control panel
* graphic.c: Added a "Print" option in the file menu, to the effect
of calling an external printing utility (xv is a good candidate)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/files/patch-sum
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/patches/patch-ab \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/xpaint/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.