Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/27/2001 12:01:29
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: itojun
Date: Tue Mar 27 09:01:28 UTC 2001
upgrade to 9.1.1rc7.
--- 9.1.1rc7 released ---
791. [bug] The control channel did not work over IPv6.
790. [bug] Wildcards created using dynamic update or IXFR
could fail to match. [RT #1111]
787. [bug] The DNSSEC tools failed to downcase domain
names when mapping them into file names.
786. [bug] When DNSSEC signing/verifying data, owner names were
not properly downcased.
--- 9.1.1rc6 released ---
785. [bug] A race condition in the resolver could cause
an assertion failure. [RT #673, #872, #1048]
784. [bug] nsupdate and other programs would not quit properly
if some signals were blocked by the caller. [RT #1081]
783. [bug] Following CNAMEs could cause an assertion failure
when either using an sdb database or under very
780. [bug] Error handling code dealing with out of memory or
other rare errors could lead to assertion failures
by calling functions on unitialized names. [RT #1065]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/net/bind9/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/net/bind9/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.