Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Rene Hexel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/20/2001 10:51:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Tue Mar 20 08:51:13 UTC 2001
Update uvscan to 4.14.0.
New Features for 4140 engine:
* Improved performance for Microsoft Visio file scanning
* Fix to Corel Paint scanning
* Additional support for Microsoft Office 2001 for Macintosh
New Features for 4120 engine:
* Heuristic detection inside Visual Basic Scripts.
* Reporting of Windows Word 98 and Windows 2000
* Support for new unpacker formats, Windows
executable compressors and encryptors
* Support for new versions of unpacker formats.
* Support for new RTF (Embedded) format of Object
* Support for various MIME formats
* Support for Autodesk AutoCAD 2000
* Support for Corel Photo-Paint 9
* More filetypes are scanned.
* Display of file extensions
* Improved renaming of infected files
* Reporting of 'Trojan horse' variants.
* Extended CAB support
* Support for multiple boot-device scanning on Linux
* Linux shared library
* Man page display for UNIX command-line scanner.
* New switch
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/security/uvscan/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/uvscan/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/uvscan/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.