Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jason Beegan <email@example.com>
Date: 03/16/2001 02:01:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jtb
Date: Fri Mar 16 00:01:12 UTC 2001
Updated to vm-6.92.
VM 6.92 released (11 March 2001)
* vm-imap-check-mail: throw to 'end-of-session instead of 'done.
Fixes problem of vm-spooled-mail-waiting not being set.
* vm-su-do-recipients: If there is no To or Apparently-To header,
use Newsgroups if available.
* vm-mime-display-external-generic: use a unibyte temp buffer for
base64 decoding if using FSF Emacs MULE. Otherwise our old
friend \201 crashes the party.
* vm-mime-find-leaf-content-id-in-layout-folder: add missing
layout argument to vm-mime-find-leaf-content-id.
* vm-mime-parse-entity: fixed regexps that match an empty content
description so that they match descriptions that only contain
* vm-su-do-date: make +/- mandatory in the numeric tiemzone spec.
First digit of numeric timezone spec must be 0 or 1.
* vm-fill-paragraphs-containing-long-lines: ignore errors generated
* moved the code that catches the font-lock search bound error
from the XEmacs MIME composition encoder to the FSF Emacs
* vm-mime-charset-internally-displayable-p: allow variable
vm-mime-default-face-charsets to apply to MULE-enabled Emacs
VM 6.91 released (1 March 2001)
* vm-mime-can-display-internal: check charset to verify that we
can display it when checking text/html.
* vm-auto-archive-messages: hide value of last-command when calling
* vm-mime-find-leaf-content-id: removed second arg in call to
vm-mm-layout-id since it only accepts one argument.
* vm-mime-transfer-encode-region: \\n -> \n in armor-dot check
* vm-mime-parse-entity-safe: dropped (sleep-for 2). No one cares
about syntax errors.
* vm-mime-base64-encode-region: if call to base64-encode-region
fails with wrong-number-of-arguments error call it with only
two args and do the B encoding cleanup separately.
* vm-mime-base64-decode-region: don't use the FSF Emacs base64
decoding function, since it fails completely if it encounters
characters outside of the BASE64 alphabet.
* vm-mime-attachment-auto-type-alist: added the usual PDF,
Quicktime and Excel file extensions.
* vm-imap-move-mail: trying using obsolete RFC822.PEEK if
* vm-imap-retrieve-to-crashbox: support use of obsolete RFC822.PEEK.
* vm-so-sortable-datestring: use vm-timezone-make-date-sortable
instead of the bare timezone-make-date-sortable, which is less
capable of parsing badly formed Date headers.
* vm-mime-convert-undisplayable-layout: save the content type
parameters from the old type and give them to the new type.
* all your base are belong to us
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/vm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/vm/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.