Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Tomasz Luchowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/13/2001 19:53:30
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: zuntum
Date: Tue Mar 13 17:53:30 UTC 2001
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/sysutils/gkrellm
In directory netbsd.hut.fi:/tmp/cvs-serv25170
Initial import of GKrellM-1.0.6, GTK based system monitor
Package contributed by Anthony Mallet <email@example.com>
in pkg/12133, modified by me.
With a single process, GKrellM manages multiple stacked monitors and supports
applying themes to match the monitors appearance to your window manager,
Gtk, or any other theme.
* SMP CPU, Disk, Proc, and active net interface monitors with LEDs.
* Internet monitor that displays current and charts historical port hits
* Memory and swap space usage meters and a system uptime monitor.
* File system meters show capacity/free space and can mount/umount.
* A mailbox monitor which can launch mail reader, remote mail fetch.
* Clock/calendar and hostname display.
* APM laptop battery monitor.
* CPU/motherboard temperature display if lm_sensors modules installed.
* Multiple monitors managed by a single process to reduce system load.
* A timer button that can execute PPP or ISDN logon/logoff scripts.
* Charts are autoscaling with configurable grid line resolution, or
can be set to a fixed scale mode.
* Separate colors for "in" and "out" data. The in color is used for
CPU user time, disk read, forks, and net receive data. The out color
is used for CPU sys time, disk write, load, and net transmit data.
* Commands can be configured to run when monitor labels are clicked.
* GKrellM is plugin capable so special interest monitors can be created.
* A different theme can be created with the GIMP.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import