Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/04/2001 18:38:47
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Sun Mar 4 16:38:47 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/files: md5 patch-sum
Update "kdbg" package to version 1.2.0. Changes since version 1.0.1:
- Translations for: Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Serbian,
- Updated the User's Manual (English, Russian (thanks, Ilmar!), German).
- Improved the program icon; made the installation more KDE2 compliant.
- Enabled mouse wheel scrolling at various places.
- Added memory display.
- Single-stepping by instruction.
- Watchpoints. Finally! (On Linux/i386 works best with gdb 5!)
- Made Delete key work in the watch window.
- Breakpoints can be enabled and disabled in the breakpoint list.
- Detach from debugged program on exit (and when new program is debugged).
- Added a list of recently opened executables (thanks to
Thomas Sparr <email@example.com>).
- Fixed endless loop on shutdown.
- Brought in line with KDE 1.91 (KDE 2 beta).
- Debugging of multi-threaded programs. Requires a gdb that supports
- multi-threaded programs, like gdb 5.
- Debugger window pops into the foreground when the program stops.
- Made tab width a user-settable option.
- Display disassembled code.
- Use the KDE system fixed font for the source code window.
- By default, do not log communication with gdb.
- Added an integrated output window (based on code by Judin Max).
- Program specific settings can be set. In particular: the debugger
command (required if you are debugging remote devices), the
terminal emulation needed for the program.
- Use docking windows thanks to Judin Max <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Added a register dump window. Based on code by Judin Max.
- Implemented "balloons" (tool tips) that show variable values.
- ./configure fix for NetBSD thanks to Berndt Josef Wulf <email@example.com>.
- There's now a Swedish translation thanks to
- Örjan Lindbergh <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Save and restore watched expressions.
- More adjustments for the KRASH release.
- Show <repeat...> count in QStrings like in normal C strings instead
of repeating the characters.
- Use QListView instead of KTabListBox.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/files/patch-sum
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/kdbg/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.