Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/25/2001 21:35:53
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sun Feb 25 19:35:53 UTC 2001
pkgsrc/emulators/vice/files: md5 patch-sum
pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
pkgsrc/emulators/vice/pkg: DESCR PLIST
Update to 1.6. Changes since 1.5:
** C64 changes
- Fixed REU snapshot bug.
- Added Warpspeed and Dinamic cartridge support.
- Fixed a bug in NTSC sprite timing.
- Pitfall 2 cartridge works again.
- Added a symbol file for the built-in monitor which allows moni-
toring of ROM sections (use 'll "c64mem.sym"' inside the monitor)
** C128 changes
- The Z80 emulation is almost complete now.
** VIC20 changes
- Fixed geometry settings. Games that enlarge the screen work now.
** Drive changes
- The drive emulation can also read error information from a 40 track
D64 image now.
- Fixed a bug in vdrive BAM allocation.
** Unix changes
- ESD and aRts sound support has been added.
** C1541 changes
- Commands to read/write GEOS formatted disks have been added.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/files/md5 \
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/pkg/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.