Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 02/08/2001 16:20:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Thu Feb 8 14:20:34 UTC 2001
Update epic4 to 0.9.16:
* Try to add some stuff that helps epic cope with server disconnections
* Add /on error, hooks on an irc protocol ERROR message.
* Fix window.c:get_boolean(), passing unitialized 'newval' integer.
* Fix path_search() to not blithely assume path != NULL (whitedragon)
* New version of the 'hybrid6' script, from is.
* Axe the broken "input_timeout" feature that hasn't worked in 6 years.
* Add, but #ifdef'd out, a delayed-free mechanism -- strictly
* Add the /defer command, to perform dangerous operations when it's
* Many changes from robohak to fix /on channel_* bogons I introduced.
* Lice should now work again with 0.9.16.
Patch sent by Tomasz Luchowski <firstname.lastname@example.org> in private mail.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/epic4/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/epic4/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/epic4/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.