Re: pkgsrc bulk build report (pkgsrc 2014Q1 CentOS 6.5)

Hi, sorry for my late reply (email problems).

On 04/19/2014 10:29 PM, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
   Hello!

Ole Andre Rodlie <olear%dracolinux.org@localhost> writes:

Only did a build of "bulk-large" to test pbulk (regular bulk
builds are broken btw, fails to generate the final report).

It would be nice to analyse the problem or to see the error message at least.
Regular build is nice to have.

Will do a regular build when I get the time and post back.

Ignore the OS version, since I hardcode it due to frequent
kernel updates/changes, I see osabi don't like the OS version
change, but it would break anyway since it reports OS as 2.6.32
when it is 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64.

I'd say that we should modify it so that it denotes the system as
"Linux 2.6.32/x86_64" and you don't need to implement various tricks.

Seems like everything is fine on CentOS, I removed the hardcoded version and osabi built fine. I automatically hard coded the version due to previous experiences with other distros.

OS is CentOS 6.5 Core with GCC(4.4).

Mostly PLIST issues, I also noted that gcc45 requires multilib
on host to build on x86_64, I added glibc headers/includes for
x86, but then got:

I didn't run into this on earlier CentOS systems.

=> Checking for missing run-time search paths in gcc45-4.5.3nb5
ERROR: gcc45/lib/libmudflapth.so.0.0.0: missing library: ld-linux.so.2
ERROR: gcc45/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.14: missing library: ld-linux.so.2
*** Error code 1

I guess I need to add more to the host, but should this be
necessary? I don't want to add x86 stuff just to compile gcc45
as an build depend in pkgsrc.

It isn't strictly required and thus can be handled separately.

It also seems that xulrunner* don't find freetype(?).

Is this the problem that was fixed fecently?

Still got problems with gcc, with or without the added x86 stuff. Builds ok on CentOS x86.

In regards to xulrunner, I used an old version of 2014Q1.

I'm currently doing a complete bulk build on 2014Q1 (updated Sunday) and current (updated today). I will forward the reports when done (probably a couple of days or more, got two core2 servers running).

Will also setup a couple of machines for x86 later this week.