Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 6.99.3/x86_64 2012-06-14 16:08

(these are the new ones)

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 02:24:01AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
 > Package                               Breaks Maintainer
 > comms/asterisk10                             jnemeth%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > comms/asterisk18                             jnemeth%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > net/quagga                                   gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost

Distfile checksum failure. (Is this real or a local problem?)

 > chat/weechat                                 tonio%NetBSD.org@localhost

Thinks it has gnutls, but doesn't actually link with it; therefore the
link fails.

 > games/wesnoth
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Tries to mkdir using "". Not sure what would have broken this...

 > ham/grig
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

ld: cannot find -lltdl

 > mail/cone
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

C++ problems with ncurses (since being updated)

 > mail/courier-mta                           1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Extra file (svn.html) installed.

 > multimedia/vlc2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Blows up trying to find the objc compiler. (I think this has been
fixed)

 > net/microdc2                                 d.den.brok%uni-bonn.de@localhost

Link failures on "main_to_utf8_string", "try_utf8_to_main_string",
"filelist_bzxml_open", "filelist_xml_open"

 > sysutils/munin-server
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

"User munin nonexistent"

 > www/bkedit