Re: pkgsrc-2012Q1 NetBSD 5.1/x86_64 20120417.2010

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:49:59AM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 >  >>   graphics/p5-Image-ExifTool               4 gdt%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >  >>   audio/libopenspc                         2
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >  >>   misc/gnome-utils                         2 rh%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >  >>   textproc/glimpse                         1
 > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >  >>   converters/smbchartool
 > tech-pkg-ja%jp.NetBSD.org@localhost
 >  >>   sysutils/memconf
 > shattered%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >
 > > Distfile checksum failures.
 >
 > > There are enough of these that it may be worth checking if they're
 > > really bad upstream or if something went wrong with your downloads.
 >
 > Mostly fixed. Mising packages were built and uploaded.
 > Thanks for pointing out.

*bow*

 > But I cannot download a source tarball for misc/molden.
 > Downloaded file size is 2786093, distinfo says 2679456.

Yeah, that's a known issue (there's a reason I put it in the known
issues list instead...)

Basically the problem there is that the upstream tarball changes
arbitrarily whenever they feel like updating it, and redistributing
isn't allowed. My inclination at this point, unless someone wants to
try to intervene upstream, is to remove the package.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost