pkgsrc-Bulk archive

Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.0_STABLE/mipsel bulk build results 20100410.0611

This email report and online version are not the same.
Perhaps you override ARM build logs with MIPS' ones.

You're right. I didn't realize that I started them at the same time, so they have the same directory names. Instead, I'm uploading them as:

Can you explain the following?
It looks like X sets are not installed
or something like this.

Yes. On my slower machines I run a bulk build without X, then with, if the build finishes before any big updates. Both arm and mipsel are now running pkgsrc-2010Q2 with X.