Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.99.25/i386 bulk build results 20100422.1212

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 08:42:53PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 >> x11/xview-clients          2       pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >
 > this seems odd, as xview-libs was broken on -current from the time_t
 > changes until just after I fixed wm/golem. And with that fix at least,
 > xview-clients builds fine.
 >
 > But maybe pbulk just didn't try recompiling it, or maybe i386 and
 > amd64 are different...

If I'd bothered to look at the report before posting that, I'd have
noted what I just found: it's not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE.

However, given that xview-libs shouldn't have built, I'm wondering if
this build was using some packages from before the time_t change; if
so they probably ought to be manually tagged for rebuild. :-/

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost