Re: pkgsrc-current-destdir Linux 2.6.24-1-686-bigmem/i686 bulk build results 20090313.2201

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 12:58:53AM +0200, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 >>> Notes
 >>> A purpose of this bulk build is
 >>> to improve DESTDIR support (by testing it ;-) )
 >
 > > It might be worth running another one of these if you have time/energy...
 >
 > Is the following good enough alternative?  The first column lists
 > packages without DESTDIR support (either destdir of user-destdir).  The
 > second one shows a number of packages broken due to this (including the
 > package itself).

Well, I'm not sure the breakage count is that interesting, and the
list can be gotten easily enough with grep (or from Joerg's page) -
the interesting part is which packages' DESTDIR support doesn't
actually work.

 > if not, I can run bulk build in the next weekend.

If you'd rather not, it's not a big deal. I was just observing that
enough DESTDIR work has been done since you did the last one that it
might be worth trying again.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost