pkgsrc-Bulk archive

Re: pkgsrc QNX 6.4.0/i386 2008-11-16 09:24

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:14:33 -0500
Sean Boudreau <> wrote:
> > Can someone on QNX please make this work and send me diffs.  Diffs to
> > the downloaded package are fine since it is my project anyway and I can
> > fix it either way as long as it is portable.  If possible I would like
> > to get this before the freeze so that I can get it working on all
> > platforms.
> Does this look OK?

It looks OK to me.  I assume that you tested it under QNX.  I will make
the package changes and create a patch file.  I will also change the
original source so that the patch won't be necessary next release.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>