pkgsrc-Bulk archive

Re: pkgsrc-current-destdir Linux 2.6.24-1-686-bigmem/i686 bulk build results 20081024.2117

 >>   wip/gtypist
 >>     gtypist-2.7
> Mmh, it seems that your wip/ isn't updated.
My fault. I forget to update wip. Sorry.  I'll rerun bulk build in a
week or two. Though, I don't see signicant progress in improving
DESTDIR.  Top packages remain "not ready".

> gtypist-2.8.1 should support DESTDIR. If you have any problems with
> it probably I am responsible (I tryed to contact the MAINTAINER but
> he did not replied to my emails, I waited for about 2 weeks and then
> I committed the new version which supports DESTDIR).
gtypist-2.8.1 fails to build

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.