pkgsrc-Bulk archive

Package binaries for Solaris (7,8.9)/sparc

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q3 done
on Solaris9/sparc to

A total of 2.5GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 3800

The source tree this was built from was updated Oct 7, 2008. I've
built the packages with 32bit and modular-x. The packages should work
on Solaris 7/8/9 for the sparc architecture. Please provide me
feedback in case of any troubles.

The bootstrap is in the same directory of the bulk build. I've signed
the checksum file of the bulkbuild with my GPG key.

- Uli